Outdoor Craftsmen founder Scott Deemer has long held the philosophy that outdoor landscapes and gardens should confer wellness onto the people who live in an environment with outdoor spaces. After … Read More about Wellness Design
Boulder Landscaping Jobs
Our team of landscaping professionals is committed to staying on the cutting-edge of landscape design, installation, and maintenance techniques.
Whether you are a landscape designer, craftsman, tradesman, project manager, sales or office administration, as you explore landscaping jobs in the Boulder, CO, area, we hope you will consider applying for a professional position with our team!
Benefits of landscaping jobs with outdoor craftsmen
- Sign on bonus
- Paid Vacation (Amount based on position)
- Paid time off and sick pay
- Health insurance subsidized by Outdoor Craftsmen
- Dental/Vision Insurance available
- Retirement program with up to 4% company match
- Cell phone or monthly stipends for team leader positions
- Easy electronic systems, NO PAPERWORK
- Extra pay for snow removal
- Safety and skills training
- Safety equipment provided
- Working outside with your hands daily
- New/well-maintained equipment that makes your job easy
- Quarterly $100 gift cards for hourly crew members with perfect attendance
- $500 new team member referral bonus ($200 after 60 days, $300 after 6 months)
- Monthly chance to win $50 gift card for submitting pictures of “Landscaping you are proud of”
- Check-in meetings with management to ensure both parties are reaping benefit from working together.
- Active and Present Management who care and understand their teams
- Paid continuing education
- Part-time and Full-time positions available
- Company Parties! With raffles, games and prizes!
Great Leaders Make Outdoor Craftsmen a Growing Company
A message from Scott Deemer, President + Founder of Outdoor Craftsmen
Outdoor Craftsmen is a team of highly qualified and professional Landscape Designers, Craftsmen, Artisans, and Technicians who are committed and honest, and engage their work with enthusiasm and integrity. We are known as the premiere, full-service landscape design and build company in Colorado.
Our clients have a trusting relationship with Outdoor Craftsmen and are confident that the most qualified team is working on their project. We take a contemplative approach tailoring each project to meet our clients’ needs, in an ecologically sensitive manner, while exceeding our clients’ expectations of uniqueness of design, service, and quality. With a dedicated landscape designer at the forefront of each project, we promise each client that we use a proactive approach to creative problem solving with a can-do attitude.
Outdoor Craftsmen is an amazing, award-winning landscape design and build company. Here’s how we prove it:
- Our team humbly serves in the Boulder County and greater Colorado community as well as in our industry.
- We lead by example as educators and mentors.
- We are dedicated, hardworking, and strive for excellence.
Chris is an Outdoor Craftsmen partner and has been part of the team since 2009. His reputation and collaborative approach have helped develop our team of top landscape design talent. He’s a Colorado native, has been in the industry for over 20 years, and graduated from Colorado State University's Landscape Design and Contracting program. He’s a Licensed Landscape Architect, LEED AP, Certified Irrigation Designer, and Landscape Industry Certified in Management, Installation, Hardscape, and Irrigation. Chris lives with his wife and two children in Loveland, CO, and enjoys camping, hiking, running, fly-fishing, and hunting.
Chris joined the Outdoor Craftsmen team in 2013, and now serves as our Operations Manager. He brings 20+ years of landscaping knowledge from various companies. He received his degree from Western State College in Gunnison, CO. In his off time, Chris spends as much time in the mountains as possible. He enjoys trail running, and has competed in many ultra-distance races throughout Colorado.
Maintenance Division Manager
Maintenance Division Manager
Erik Warren joined Outdoor Craftsmen in 2013. He brings 10+ years of experience in the green industry. His background started early in golf course maintenance and smaller scale construction projects. Since starting with Outdoor Craftsmen, he started in our maintenance department as a crew leader and has evolved into our Division Manager as we have grown. His bachelor's degree is in Horticulture from Illinois State University where he graduated in 2010. Outside of Outdoor Craftsmen Erik enjoys playing as much golf at different courses in the area as he can while spending time with his two daughters and wife.
To apply, fill out the form below, or download an application here.
Email, fax, mail, or drop off a completed application and resume at:
Attention: Human Resources
1503 Hwy 52, Erie, CO 80516
Email or fax completed document or resume to:
fax: (303) 828-0935