Outdoor kitchen are much more than trendy must-haves and outdoor eye-candy. Quite the opposite!
- Have been around since man discovered fire
- Fun to cook in
- Save electricity/gas/air conditioning
- Doesn’t heat up your kitchen and house on hot days
- Outdoor grilling, roasting, and smoking are all healthy-for-you cooking methods
- Easy to use, and easy to maintain
Outdoor Craftsmen have been designing and building outdoor kitchens for many years. Since our first build we have evolved our designs and processes to be a great fit for clients’ needs and space.
An outdoor kitchen takes a lot of thought into how you work around your current grill, your path in and out of the house, implements you use, and items you wish you had outside where you are cooking (refrigerator, beer fridge, pizza oven, burners to the site of the grill, better storage, coverage from weather and sun, adequate lighting, hidden trash receptacle etc.).
Look at the photos of outdoor kitchens in our photo gallery here, then give us a call at 303-828-0408 to start the conversation about your outdoor kitchen.