Winter is the best time of year to take care of your valuable trees and shrubs and it is a task most homeowners dread doing themselves, so Outdoor Craftsmen has added winter pruning to their bevy of … Read More about Let the experts at Outdoor Craftsmen prune your small trees and shrubs this winter
Unique elegance is found around every corner of this magnificent property. Tuscan architecture was the inspiration for the gracious patios and courtyards. The soothing sound of running water is heard throughout the property. Private hideaways are tucked away for those special moments. Generous dining and entertaining spaces abound for a lifestyle open to fun or sophisticated socializing.
Strict HOA requirements to preserve vista-view corridors were advantageous in procuring many unique specimen plants for this one-of-a-kind botanical experience. The use of softly-colored brick in a herringbone pattern for the patios and walkways is consistent with the details in the architecture of the home. Detailed masonry and stonework is showcased throughout. Large boulders add an element of the Colorado mountains to the mix and form a dramatic natural entrance into the hidden grotto. Fire, water and stone were melded together to stimulate all the senses.
- - 2009 ALCC Award of Excellence - Grand Award in Water Features
- - Multiple water features and fountains, Koi pond and waterfalls
- - Micro-climates for unique planting
- - Expansive outdoor kitchen and dining areas
- - Living patio, boulder outcropping, and gas fire pit
- - Hidden grotto with hot tub equipped with security features
- - Custom-commissioned sculpture
"Your service and staff are bar none. We would recommend your services to anyone looking to enhance the appearance and enjoyment of their home. Thank you."
- Brandyn and Cindy Hohs