You will quickly and easily find beauty by stepping outside and into nature. Senses are activated as you tune into a completely different experience than you were having indoors. Nature is an … Read More about Beauty is all around us.
Roots in Santa Fe and the enchanted circle of that area, creation of a sanctuary for healing, and using the earth's energy was to be our catalyst. The basic elements of nature hold the powers of life forces. Fire, water and stone are the keys to earth's own healing powers.
The construction of this healing garden allowed us to explore the realm of metaphysical healing and the culture of the Santa Fe region. Situated in an intimate walkout garden setting, we situated the components to follow the solstice and the seasons. Fashioning the Earth House sauna with large Juniper logs as corner supports and roof beams provided the strong foundation to create a partially dug out style structure with a living roof. At the core of the sauna is its true power. A shaft of basalt draws energy from deep within the earth to rejuvenate the soul. The sound and flow of the waterfalls adds to the ambiance when relaxing in the hot tub. The wood burning fire pit completes the cycle of life.
- - Energy barring Earth House sauna
- - Natural waterfall with Koi pond
- - Terraced buff flagstone patio system with built-in hot tub
- - Wood burning fire pit with sculpted stone heat reflector
- - Plantings specially chosen for the unique micro-environment
- - Sculpture, furniture, and containers provide additional interest
"Even to this day when opening the morning drapes, we say "wow". Chris and the crew are indeed Outdoor Craftsmen."
- Bob & Carolyn Bouck | Broomfield Colorado