The pinnacle of quality in landscape design has to do with a these fundamental concepts (among others). These are some of the absolute tenets of our work.
- Respect for and stewardship of the land, regardless of size. This requires tuning in to all of elements of the place – light, air, sound, weather, orientation, grading and more.
- An innovative design that meets your needs and wants and enhances the way you live, especially outdoors (but from indoors too – read the post What You See Your Window).
- A process that makes the experience of implementing a one of a kind landscape design smooth for the homeowner and gives our Craftsmen the time and space to do their best work on every project.
- Meticulous details and finishes. We don’t skimp here, and neither should you.
- Water feature, often a pool, is typically part of the scene as it resonates as ‘luxurious’ in the landscape.
- An emphasis on hardscaping – the ‘bones’ of the garden such as a brick driveway or marble courtyard.
- Preservation of views and/or privacy – not unusual for this to be given priority consideration