Whether you have a landscape that needs a revamp or one that could use some touch ups to align it with your full vision for outdoor living, loving your landscape is important.
Your landscape provides incredible benefits both in your outdoor environment and in the way it connects to your indoor space. The environmental benefits of a well-tended landscape include:
- Natural coolant – green spaces are much cooler than concrete or asphalt and act as an ‘air conditioner’ in the hottest parts of the year.
- Trees offer shading that can reduce temperatures by as much as 40 degrees when strategically positioned for optimal shade when fully grown.
- Grasses and plantings are dust collectors. They capture dust, smoke particles and other pollutants, not to mention producing oxygen while they are at it.
- Noise minimizing – landscapes reduce noise levels by efficiently absorbing sound and give you peace and quiet
- Lovely landscapes reduce stress and can lower blood pressure, improve attention and memory, and improve your quality of life overall
- Landscapes get your creative juices flowing. Spend time in nature and you’ll be daydreaming, clearing the clutter from your thoughts, and doing a valuable reset on your mental health.
What’s not to love about landscaping?
Contact us to get ideas on how to improve your landscape – whether it needs enhancements or a full-on redo (it might be time if it is old and tired or you inherited an outdoor environment that just doesn’t work for you or isn’t to your taste).
We offer in-depth consultations that will give you the most important data points to get started in loving your own special place.