Unique Landscape Architecture Design Services in Louisville, CO
When it comes to places to visit and live, Louisville, CO has consistently won top ratings for both. It is no surprise that it receives so many accolades. It has a somewhat secluded, small-town atmosphere, yet it boasts a booming economy, top-notch schools and shops, all infused with a vibrant arts culture. It is the kind of place that people end up when striking out on a quest for "greener pastures". They arrive ready to build their dream homes, and this is why we, at Outdoor Craftsmen appreciate this community. It gives us the opportunity to do what we do best - luxury landscape architecture design that incorporates the highest ideals of each and every homeowner we serve.
Landscape Architecture That Dreams Are Made Of
We want to know what inspires you the most. Your outdoor space is like a blank canvas that we use to create an artistic wonder. Our "art supplies" include landscape boulders, decorative stone, unique concrete and brickwork, handsome wooden structures, natural flowing water and species of trees, plants, foliage and grasses. We fill your senses with beautiful colors, textures and fragrances. Our award-winning team brings your landscape architecture to life, beginning with your vision and delivering it to you as a gorgeous outdoor living space beyond your wildest dreams.
Louisville, CO is fortunate to have over 300 sunny days in the year. It makes sense that you want to enjoy the sunshine at every opportunity, so we make every effort to build a landscape that allows you to take full advantage. Our expertise encompasses designing outdoor areas that support your lifestyle preferences and activities. Imagine any one of these scenarios happening for you:
- You have just returned from a great workout with your friends, hiking the Flatirons. Your state-of-the-art stainless steel grill is fired up, and already, the tantalizing aroma of burgers and chicken on the flames is making your mouth water. You appreciate your new outdoor kitchen - it makes you want to do all of your cooking outside.
- The sun has just crested the horizon to the east. You sit comfortably in meditation posture, breathing in the energy of the new day. The gentle sound of water trickling across your new outdoor water feature takes you on a journey of peace and regeneration. You wish everyone could feel as fortunate as you.
- The air is filled with laughter as you kick the soccer ball around the yard with your kids. Your new lawn area has made it possible for you to engage them in activities that bond you even closer. It is a real treat for you to get outside in the fresh air and just have fun with your family.
- You pull on your garden gloves and literally sink down into the rich earth on your knees. Inspecting each plump tomato on the vine, you pick only the ones ripe and red, carefully placing them in your wicker harvest basket. You had no idea it would be this satisfying to grow your own vegetables in your newly established raised beds.
- Overhead the stars twinkle in the clear, Colorado night sky. You snuggle up with your beloved in front of your new outdoor stone fireplace, watching the flames dance. The scent of blossoming trees is carried to you on the warm evening breeze, and you hear the hoot of an owl. Life does not get better than this!
The Elements Of A Stunning New Outdoor Space
Landscape architecture design is both an art and a science. With over 30 years of experience in designing and building stunning landscapes with impeccable attention to detail, we know how to create spaces with an enormous "wow" factor. From the moment we first make contact, we begin to plan a design that gives you a sense of exceptional quality. Our craftsmen and horticultural experts are intimately familiar with your design and strive to install each feature surpassing your expectations.
Irrigation, grading and drainage - we take the unique lay of your land and reshape it to create a stable base for your new landscape, installing the necessary watering systems for your softscape elements.
Hardscaping - these are the "hard" elements such as landscape boulders, decorative stone, patios, walkways, retaining walls, fences and decks. It includes all "man-made" features.
Softscaping - this refers to the natural, living greenery, such as trees, shrubs, ground covers, grasses, flowering plants, ornamental plants and vegetable gardens.
Outdoor lighting - for practical and safety purposes we install just the right amount of lighting to illuminate specific areas of your yard. We can also use lighting artistically to create a perfect ambiance.
Sustainable Landscapes For Louisville, CO Homes
Louisville, CO is surrounded by thousands of acres of open space, mountain vistas and pristine forests. The community values its natural resources and we are in wholehearted agreement. When we build our landscapes, we incorporate the best practices for water conservation and soil preservation.
We start with drainage systems that direct rainwater to flow to areas that require moisture. By making the best use of the accumulated rainfall, we also prevent it from carrying soil particles and contaminants into the natural waterways.
We hand-select plants and grasses that flourish in the normal amount of rainfall we receive in the area. Rather than developing large expanses of lawn that require constant watering, we can balance your yard with areas of decorative stone.
If you prefer, we can install solar-powered or energy-saving LED lights. At every opportunity, we are happy to use energy-saving equipment and devices for your outdoor space.
Outdoor Craftsmen Gives You The Best
Our reputation for excellent customer service grew from building trust and loyalty with our clients. We realized that many homeowners noticed the exterior of their homes were no longer up to standard once their new landscapes had been installed. One of our premium services is exterior home upgrades. We make your home's exterior aesthetically appealing again, in any architectural style you desire, harmonizing it perfectly with your landscape design.
We stay with you, long after we have handed back stewardship of your new outdoor living space. Our horticultural team provides ongoing maintenance and care for your greenery, keeping it healthy and fresh.
Your home is the heart of the "greener pasture" you found in Louisville, CO. We look forward to hearing your vision for the quintessential American dream home. Contact us today to get started on the design for your distinctive landscape architecture.