Outdoor Craftsmen founder Scott Deemer has long held the philosophy that outdoor landscapes and gardens should confer wellness onto the people who live in an environment with outdoor spaces. After … Read More about Wellness Design
Situated on a beautiful mountainside not far from the city. All the trappings of luxury resort life are at your finger tips here. The Mediterranean architecture of the home was the influence for the formal structure of the patio spaces. The seamless transition back to nature was the key to success. Created with plenty of room for entertaining large events as a priority. The grounds offer a wide array of multiple use outdoor living activities.
The award-winning space offered opportunities to fashion unique and visually stimulating effects. Terracing the pool elevation created amazing boulder outcroppings of cliffs and gnarly peaks and waterfalls crash into the pool below. Over 2000 tons of granite boulders were imported on to the site to construct the dramatic results.
- - 2008 ALCC Award of Excellence - Water Features
- - Swimming Pool with sunning shelf and diving rocks
- - Natural waterfall and boulder outcroppings
- - Unique high-altitude plantings
- - Multi-use hot tub/fountain
- - Formal fountains situated around the property
- - PGA specification putting green, sand traps, roughs and tee boxes
- - Outdoor kitchen with full bar and cooking surfaces
- - Heated patios and driveway
"Our expectations for the project have been far exceeded in every way – the design, installation, plant selection and quality, the skill of the crews, and the quality of service."
- Alan and Stephanie Greenberg