In the ever-evolving world of garden and landscape design, color trends play a crucial role in shaping the aesthetic appeal of our outdoor spaces. This year, the spotlight is on the delicate and … Read More about Peach Fuzz Color of the Year to be a big trend in landscapes and gardens too
Making Your Vision a Reality with Our Landscaping Services
Distinctive beauty and harmony are of primary importance to us in the designs we create for your landscape installation. Broomfield, CO provides a unique opportunity for developing unsurpassed outdoor living spaces that are a natural extension of the city's already spectacular scenery. We use the magnificent backdrop formed by the peaks of the Southern Rocky Mountains to inspire us to new heights.
We are also deeply committed to discovering the aspirations our clients have for their living spaces and making them a reality. A great deal of thought goes into planning landscapes that reflect the unique personalities of our clients, while enhancing the architecture of their homes. Our artists, technicians and tradesmen offer a combination of vision and skill that have made it an award-winning landscaping services team.
Planning a Successful Landscape Installation
The best landscapes begin with effective communication. We work with you, the homeowner, to capture the essence of your sense of aesthetics and practical requirements. We determine your preferences for overall visual impact, colors, materials and your lifestyle activities. As an extension of your home, your landscape is in truth, your outdoor living area.
We want to know how much of your time you spend outside and what activities you enjoy while there! Perhaps you like to do most of your food preparation in an outdoor kitchen area or to take advantage of your "green thumb" in the garden. Do you frequently entertain guests or do you simply enjoy lounging by the pool with your family? Your landscape installation must include the quality and functionality that support your lifestyle choices.
In planning your landscape design, our landscaping services team takes into consideration the climate and the seasonal changes that are typical to Broomfield, CO. Hardscape features such as decks, retaining walls, garden structures and walkways must be durable and established in such as way as to protect the softscape elements. For your softscape installation, we consult with you to choose trees, shrubbery, flowers, vegetable gardens and lawns that thrive in the local climate. It goes without saying that we strive to use environmentally friendly materials to provide lasting sustainability.
Constructing Your Luxury Landscape
Outdoor Craftsmen gives you the advantage of experienced tradesmen that aim to exceed the expectation of our clients through excellence in construction. In transforming your outdoor living environment, we work with the natural layout of the land to make your landscape interesting and inviting. Your landscape features are expertly installed, bringing new life that mirrors your style.
The versatility of the landscaping services we provide opens the door to imaginative possibilities. Consider the following:
- Stunning stone, brick or concrete formations that lend strength and durability.
- Elegant wood structures that create masterful seating areas under the open sky or secluded areas protected from the weather.
- Activity centers such as a gorgeously-shaped swimming pool or an inviting outdoor fireplace.
- Water features and ponds that ripple out into the environment with peaceful vibes.
- Outdoor lighting that creates an exciting ambiance or increases security with an artistic flair.
- Impeccable ironwork and decorative railings that add beauty wherever the eye may rest.
- Greenery, flowers and foliage that energize with color and fragrance to lift the spirit.
- Audio-visual technology and sound systems that add to the sensory experience and entertainment value.
- Outdoor artwork that makes your landscape as luxurious as the finest resort.
You may find that in collaborating with our team of designers and tradesmen that the upgrade to your landscape overshadows the current architecture of your home. This is not unusual. For many of our clients, once their creativity begins to flow, they discover that they truly envision a new look for their home as well. Rest assured that we can take care of this for you. Our construction services extend to remodeling your home's exterior to align perfectly with your exterior landscape and vision.
Maintaining Your New Outdoor Landscape
You will discover during the planning process that we take time to assess the natural layout of your land. It is our goal to work in cooperation with the environment so that everything co-exists in perfect balance, while reducing excessive maintenance requirements. Here are some examples:
- Placing shade trees close to your home, but not so close that they can damage your roof.
- Selecting plants, shrubs and trees that grow best with the soil composition and conditions.
- Introducing drainage to prevent flooding in high activity areas while conserving moisture where it is needed to support plant life.
- Using durable, impact-resistant materials for high volume traffic areas.
- Finishing vulnerable materials (wood) with superior coatings to protect from weather and sun damage.
- Avoiding pools of sitting water prone to breeding infectious insect populations.
- Installing landscape materials that prevent the growth of weeds.
- Providing ample access for navigation and ease of maintenance.
- Creating an environment that is safe for adults, children and pets.
In addition, we are sensitive to your security risks. We include elements in your design such as decorative gates, fencing and lighting that discourage unwanted visitors, including both wildlife and human intruders.
We Protect Your Investment
Our clients understand the inevitable increase in value a home acquires through a professional landscape installation. It is an investment, and like any other investment it requires ongoing care and attention. Our landscape maintenance team ensures that your new landscape will flourish and grow more beautiful with each season. We know exactly how to manage the dry, hot summers and harsh, unpredictable winter weather in our area. Employing the best horticultural practices in the industry, we provide estate-style care that ensures the vibrancy and beauty of your outdoor space year round.
We have the details covered, whether it be preparing your grounds for winter, hand-watering your interior plants, managing ice and snow or putting up your holiday lighting and décor.
We are known for our standards of excellence in landscape design, installation and maintenance. We are committed to the artistry of each of our projects, tailoring them to the needs of our clients. For any questions about landscape installation, Broomfield, CO homeowners are welcome to call us at (303) 828-0408. We look forward to speaking with you!