A unique elegance is found around every corner of this magnificent property. Tuscan architecture was the inspiration for the gracious patios and courtyards. The soothing sound of running water is heard throughout the property. Privet hideaways are tucked away for those special moments. Generous dinning and entertaining spaces abound for a lifestyle open to fun or sophisticated socializing.
Strict HOA requirements to preserve vista-view corridors were advantageous in procuring many unique specimen plants for this one-of-a-kind botanical experience. The use of softly-colored brick in a herringbone pattern for the patios and walkways is consistent with the details in the architecture of the home. Detailed masonry and stonework is showcased throughout. Large boulders add an element of the Colorado mountains to the mix and form a dramatic natural entrance into the hidden grotto. Fire, water and stone were melded together to stimulate all the senses.
- 2009 ALCC Award of Excellence - Grand Award in Water Features
- Multiple water features and fountains, koi pond and waterfalls
- Micro climates for unique planting
- Expansive outdoor kitchen and dining areas
- Living patio, boulder outcropping and gas fire pit
- Hidden grotto with hot tub equipped with security features
- Custom-commissioned sculpture