The ultimate outdoor gathering space.
A deck has a way of creating a place of calm amidst a busy, noisy world.
- The ultimate outdoor gathering space.
- Decks allow you to preserve the natural elements in a landscape (such as building around a beloved tree, for example).
- A deck is a wonderful calm area for conversation and al fresco dining.
- Consider a deck to tame a slope.
- A deck with large rocks incorporated adds personality and connects with a landscape that already uses boulders.
- Make it wonderful with water. Include a fountain to create a soothing background sound.
- Grow perennials, shrubs or small trees at one end of your deck to create a sense of enchantment (and extra privacy).
- Decks with different levels add interest.
- There’s no rule that says your deck must be attached to your house. Consider a deck that is a peaceful getaway by tucking it deck into a secluded corner of your yard.